Low friction for high speed cutting of harder materials
Due to a special, wear resistant, multilayer PVD coating with a low friction coefficient, very high hardness and very high temperature resistance, Fusion 2.0 saw blades can be used for cutting medium to high tensile carbon steel on extremely demanding applications.
Also very suitable for flying cut-off applications.
- High blade life
- Increased uptime
- Reduced side pick-up
- Low friction coefficient
- Wear resistant
- Very high temperature resistance
- Suitable for extremely high cutting speeds and feeds
- To be used with spray mist or emulsion coolant for maximal results
- For relevant applications, a recoating program is available
- Medium to high tensile carbon tubes
- Suggested cutting speed: 120 – 200 m/min
- Feed: 0.04 – 0.18 mm/tooth
- Machines: Automatic, semi-automatic and flying cut off applications