Cutting high tensile steel tubes & profiles on a very high performance level
X-treme 2.0 embodies the best features of both the Fusion and Power saw blades.
Due to a stable, flat hub and improved conicity of the cutting area, X-treme 2.0 saw blades offer a stable and highly accurate solution when cutting high tensile steel tubes and profiles on a very high performance level.
- Stable flat hub for high stability and accuracy
- Extremely narrow tolerances in blade thickness
- Optimized surface finish
- Low friction coefficient
- Very high temperature resistance
- Improved blade tensions
- More regrinds per blade, therefore lower cost per cut
- Narrow tolerances in side run-out
- To be used with spray mist or emulsion coolant for maximal results
- For relevant applications, a recoating program is available
- Cutting steel tubes and profiles with a tensile strength up to 1000 N/mm2
- Suggested cutting speed: 120 – 260 m/min
- Feed: 0.04 – 0.22 mm/tooth.
- Machines: High quality automatic