Thin kerf and low friction multilayer PVD coating for cutting thin walled tubes & profiles
Power 2.0 saw blades provide an optimal combination of a rigid saw blade and a vibration-reducing thin kerf for cutting thin walled tubes and profiles on very demanding applications.
A superior surface finish and low friction multilayer PVD coating ensure low vibration, less burr and reduced risk of tube-end deformation.
- Ideal for very thin walled tubes and profiles
- Low friction, high hardness and high temperature resistant multilayer PVD coating
- Very suitable for extremely demanding applications
- Reduced cutting resistance
- Low vibration
- Less burr
- Reduced risk of tube-end deformation
- Wear resistant
- To be used with spray mist or emulsion coolant for maximal results
- For relevant applications, a recoating program is available
- Cutting thin walled steel tubes and profiles
- Suggested cutting speed: 120 – 200 m/min.
- Feed: 0.04 – 0.18 mm/tooth.
- Machines: Automatic, semi-automatic and flying cut off applications